Fee: $10 per person.
Rentals will not be issued.
ONLY PLAYERS/TEAMS WHO REGULARLY ATTEND ASM SUNDAY MATCHES MAY REGISTER.
If you do not currently have ASM as your home field, you can start now by attending at least two Sunday's a month.
1. Only teams of 3 or 5 players may be used.
2. A player may not be registered for more than one team.
3. No substitutions or stand by players are allowed.
4. If a player is no longer able to compete, that players team may continue as a less numbered team or forfeit the tournament.
5. There is no age range or sub-category for different kinds of teams.
6. Only players/teams who regularly attend ASM may register. Registration is subject to the approval/denial of ASM staff.
1. Grenades or any other kind of explosive device of any kind may not be used.
2. A player may have a primary weapon of a pistol, rifle, shotgun or SMG and a secondary of either a pistol or melee weapon. SMG's will not be considered a secondary weapon.
3. Machine guns are allowed as primary weapons but must operate on semi. If the machine gun does not have a semi function, it is not allowed on the field.
4. A player may choose to use a maximum of two pistols (one primary and one secondary) but only one rifle, shotgun or SMG will be used.
5. Grenade launchers may be used but will be considered to be a secondary weapon. It does not matter if the launcher is mounted to the primary weapon or not.
6. All weapons will have their FPS’ checked prior to the start of each match.
7. All equipment is subject to standard field rules.
8. Full auto may be used if all players and match director agree to it.
9. Any magazine is commonly sold or advertised to hold more than 400 bb's are prohibited i.e. drum magzines.
1. All standard field rules will be implemented and a match brief will be given before the start of a round.
2. It is the duty of the player to ask for clarification on any aspect of the tournament before the match starts.
3. Once a match starts, a player may not leave the field for any reason unless cleared by field staff otherwise they will not be allowed to return and the match will continue without them.
4. Any player caught or believed to be intentionally not calling their hits can have their team disqualified from the match at the discretion of the referee or match director.
5. There will be 3 rounds of 3 minutes.
6. Each player has 1 life. After they get hit the player is out for the match. They must walk off the field immediately.
7. Flag capture is worth 200 points.
8. Player elimination is worth 25 points.
9. Whoever has the highest amount of points after 3 rounds, wins.
10. A flag is considered captured when it is placed in the team's spawn point. The flag must break the threshold of the spawn point walls.
11. All weapons will operate on semi only unless both teams and match director agree to full auto. This will be discussed prior to each round.
12. At the end of each round, teams will switch sides.
13. Each team will start with one hand or one foot as well as their muzzle touching any striped bunks.
1. Spectators are only allowed on the church side of the field.
2. Spectators may not bring weapons with them.
3. Spectators must remain silent at all times or be asked to leave the area.
4. If a referee feels that a spectator is pointing out player positions to a team, that team can have their team disqualified from the match at the discretion of the referee or match director and that spectator may not spectate anymore.