Who: Gender Queer fabulous Community members. New cuddlers and experienced, all are welcome.
What: Do you need nurturing, non-violent, non-sexual touch in your Life? The world famous Cuddle Party is a safe space to learn/expand your physical touch communication skills and practice your cuddle fabulous requests! GHC is happy to share this informative and nourishing event with you.
The safe space is create by these communal agreements:
1. Pajamas stay on the whole time.
2. You don't have to cuddle anyone at a Cuddle Party, ever.
3. You must ask permission and receive a verbal YES before you touch anyone. (Be as specific in your request as you can.)
4. If you're a yes, say YES. If you're a no, say NO.
5. If you're a maybe, say NO.
6. You are encouraged to change your mind.
7. Respect your relationship agreements and communicate with your partner.
8. Get your Cuddle Party Facilitator or the Cuddle Assistant if you have a question or concern or need assistance with anything during the Cuddle Party.
9. Tears and laughter are both welcome.
10. Respect people's privacy when sharing about Cuddle Parties.
11. Keep the Cuddle space tidy
Limited space is available so please reserve your spot today!
Please note: 18 years and older for this event. Informed consent must be able to be given. Thank you.
For more information and/or interest please contact Kris Coffman. Certified Cuddle Party Facilitator.