Facebook event page
Gold Country Run + Sport
4370 Town Center Blvd, Ste 150, El Dorado Hills, California 95762
Don't miss our discussion on the topic of youth participation in endurance sports! We are honored to have guest speakers, Dr. Sarah Preiss-Farzanagan, owner of El Dorado Hills Sports Medicine, and Dr. Linda Frazier, Head Coach of Buffalo Chips Youth Running, here to discuss:
• When is the right time to get children into endurance sports?
• How much is too much running for their young bodies?
• Training considerations for coaching young athletes.
• Common Running Injuries, their causes and their remedies.
• Tips on proper hydration and nutrition.
Our Runner Education seminars are always free and open to the community. Feel free to share this event with your friends. We hope you can make it!
Click 'Going' to RSVP.
Sarah Preiss-Farzanegan, M.D., CAQSM — • Owner of El Dorado Hills Sports Medicine
• Medical Degree from Albany Medical College, NY
• Completed fellowship at Stanford University
• Former Team Physician for Stanford Water Polo, Gymnastics,
Track and Field, and Women's Soccer Teams
• Division 3 college soccer player
• Coach for the El Dorado Hills Soccer Club
• President of Mindgame, a community non-profit group which
focuses on education and care for victims of concussion
Linda Frazier, M.D., USATF Level 1
• Medical Degree from UC Davis School of Medicine
• Completed her Pediatrics Residency at UC Davis Medical
• Private Practice Pediatrician with Marshall Pediatrics
(1988 — 2003)
• Pediatrician at Sacramento County Juvenile Hall
(2004 – present)
• El Dorado Adventist School XC team co-coach (2001-2005)
• Buffalo Chips youth running team — Assistant coach:
(2003 — 2010)
• Buffalo Chips youth running team — Head coach: 2010-present
• Runner since 1997 and has completed several marathons and